Duarte is looking for a Production designer who wants to puts the skills they’re most proud of into producing great visual presentations, graphics, and media work. You’ll be joining an agency that has been dedicated to being the leader of this space for 25 years, helping the great speakers move audiences around the world, and executive teams from industries as diverse as tech, consumer goods, entertainment, media, financial services, and healthcare tell their stories to the world. We dissect complex stories, digest information and visual story challenges, and make the best visuals and stories for audiences around the world to see. We work on projects that move people and influence change in the world… while not every project falls in that category, we strive to pass such opportunities to designers that aspire to work on those projects.
As an experienced Production Designer, you create clarity from chaos. You think in systems. You have a natural passion for process and protocol. You know how to strike a balance between quality and efficiency. Your expertise in presentation software is matched only by your enthusiasm for asset creation. You thrive being part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and occasionally pulling long nights in close quarters on high-profile projects. You’ve been called a perfectionist. You take it as a compliment. You are a master of your craft.
You'd be a great candidate if you hit many of these traits below:
- You possess broad technical skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and PowerPoint and Apple Keynote and you deftly apply those skills to produce and deliver high-caliber assets
- You’re a go-to resource for solving problems, both creative and technical
- You work closely with designers to deliver top-notch presentations and art assets
- You ensure that art assets can be easily integrated into a deliverable without sacrificing the overall artistic vision or exceeding the technical limits of the platform
- You manage multiple files at once, performing tasks with speed, accuracy, and a good attitude
- You produce branding elements for multiple deliverables including presentation software animations, icons, etc.
- You’re the team’s eagle eye, using your passion for perfection to catch inconsistencies and delve into details
- You manage yourself and your time efficiently
- You control quality of all assets you touch and maintain a consistent overall experience for co-workers as well as clients
- You’re a lifelong learner, always up on the latest trends, tools, and shortcuts
- You are skilled at identifying and communicating potential risks and roadblocks
- You proactively recommend ways to promote efficiencies and reduce redundant labor
- You listen to the needs of your team and your clients, adapting and developing solutions that are mutually beneficial to all parties, with regard scope and end deliverable
- You proactively share workload and/or availability updates with your team in order to streamline workflow
- You are capable of accepting and following direction as well as collaborating productively with others
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or other related field preferred or 4-6 years of equivalent relevant work experience as a Production Artist or Production Designer in a wide variety of applications, preferably in an agency environment.
- OS - OSX and iOS and/or Windows and Android.
- Software - mastery and efficient use of Adobe CS applications. Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint and/or and - --- Keynote. iBooks Author is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent self-management skills
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Duarte.