We’re looking for a passionate search marketer to help take our strong SEO program to the next level. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, creative, and quick to take initiative. We’re a small, fast-moving team and this is an opportunity to make a real, immediate impact on a fast-growing business.
- Manage a team of SEO Program Managers, providing mentorship and growth opportunities to ensure the team is continually executing on the highest-value work
- Act as SEO evangelist by regularly, and effectively communicating opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization, including our Senior Leadership Team.
- Create and manage the SEO roadmap, identifying growth opportunities and working with product development and other teams to drive execution
- Develop business cases to fund new opportunities based on quantitative research
- Design experiments to test new strategies and tactics
- Regularly monitor key performance metrics and develop insights in organic search performance across categories and competitors
- Partner with marketing and other stakeholders to develop link building programs
- 3–5 years of in-house SEO experience with an industry leading website
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, etc)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Experience with industry-standard SEO tools, SQL and BI tools
- Exceptional problem-solving skills combined with relentless focus on the most efficient way of testing theories and proving hypotheses
- Results driven with strong business acumen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.