Who we are:
Pantheon powers the world's professional websites. Our multi-tenant, container-based cloud platform enables businesses to run mission-critical Drupal & WordPress websites. Developers, Marketers and IT can instantly scale in response to unplanned traffic spikes, without upgrading VMs or clusters. Large enterprises use Pantheon, including Intel, Cisco, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
We value teamwork, humor and hard work balanced with solid social time together. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities, and have real relationships with many of our most active customers and that's where you come in.
Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to join the company's Customer Success team as a full-time member of the team. Customer Success Engineers are often the first point of contact for Pantheon customers, we make sure that from the very beginning, our clients are setup to succeed. We are ambassadors for not only the team, but the whole company.
You will join the front line Customer Success team to give guidance to customers and make sure that they are successful on the platform. This will mean building an encyclopedic working knowledge of the Pantheon Dashboard and related systems.
What You’ll Own:
The primary responsibility is to respond to support requests and provide prompt, clear, and complete solutions, with emphasis on first response resolution when possible. In addition you will also:
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
Bonus Points For:
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU….
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
Oh yeah...here are a few other things we offer as well:
* Industry competitive salary.
* Stock options.
* Vacation days and time off.
* Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision).
* Top-of-line equipment.
* Fun at Drupal community events.
* Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle.
* Dog friendly office.
* Training stipend to attend industry conferences.
* Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided.
* This is a full time onsite position at our offices in San Francisco, CA or Minneapolis, MN.
* Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at The Sourcery.