Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
About the role:
This role requires a deep curiosity to learn about what it's like to be in a colleague’s (specifically, our sales & marketing teams') shoes, and to sincerely want that experience to be better. Ninjas and Rockstars need not apply - we are looking for someone more analogous to an ant: can lift 100x your weight, diligently and lovingly serves your colony, organized builder that turns dirt into something efficient & beautiful. The Director of Product Operations is Michael Muse.
- When you encounter something you don't understand, your first instinct is to try to figure out, and your second instinct is to not give up when it doesn't come easily
- You like knowing how to do complicated things & are good at explaining them to others
- You don't like to drop work in people’s lap without first doing portions of the work for them if you can
- A personable executor who seeks to own problems, not merely the tasks meant to fix them
- You are exceedingly thorough
- Solve the company’s operational challenges of running the business through systems, focusing on utilizing external systems and integrating them with the rest of the product. (Salesforce, Zapier, Slack, Marketo, Outreach.io, InsightSquared)
- Develop a rollout, training and implementation plan in close coordination with the functional stakeholders for all products and systems to ensure they are adopted smoothly
- Automate solutions with 3rd party software
- Roll out process improvement initiatives by designing/reconfiguring productivity tools
- 2 to 4 years experience of successfully driving complex projects to improve Operations or Sales teams.
- Experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, Sales Operations, or startup Operations
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG