The job description is intended to be a tool to describe the primary purpose of the job and the KEY duties and responsibilities. The job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required. Management has the right to add to or change the job responsibilities at any time. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Quanergy is a Silicon-Valley-based technology startup developing smart sensing solutions for real-time 3D mapping and object detection, tracking, and classification. We are a nimble company dedicated to building next-generation LiDAR sensors and technology for autonomous vehicles and advanced driver assistance systems. By joining our team at this point, you will play a key role in the development of our company. We are looking for someone exceptionally capable, creative, driven, who is a great communicator and explainer, and just as passionate about the future of transportation and robotics as we are!
Job Title: Automotive Quality Engineer Manager
Department: Quality & Reliability
The Quality Engineer Manager will collaborate closely with co-workers and responsible for new product start-up and production activities (interface with package design, BOM and process definition, product verification and validation, product release to production, timelines, and communication) for our next-generation LiDAR sensors and associated systems. We are looking for someone exceptionally capable, creative, driven, and just as passionate about the future of transportation and perception as we are! The candidate will have automotive quality requirements and processes experience. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization!
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.)
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing Engineering or related field
· Certified ISO Auditor
· Lean Six Sigma certifications (black, brown or green belt)
· Must have 5+ years industry experience in manufacturing setting, automotive, electronics or consumer products with EMS and ASIC technology
· Managed automotive customer quality requirements and processes
· Hands-on technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including: assembly & production, robotics, automation, PLC’s, time studies, material flow, and factory layout
· Lead implementation of Kaizen, Six sigma and Lean Manufacturing techniques
· Familiarity with ISO14000 and OSHA regulations
· Managed and implemented TS16949/APQP, VDA 6.3 & VQP automotive requirements
· Attention to details and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Managed cross-functional organization collaboration to meet deadlines
· Hands-on electro-mechanical experience in manufacturing
· Electrical test and measurement to JEDEC, IPC and AECQ
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Quanergy.