PSTakeCare team is a young group of passionate graduates and college students from IIT Bombay, ICT and BITS Pilani driven towards the aim of unscrambling the process of healthcare. PSTakeCare team started with an aim of simplifying healthcare for the society and is now en-route to providing its users with the most extensive discovery platform ever.
We have an opportunity for Patient Relationship Officer.
- Connect patients/patient families to relevant concerned health care providers at the Hospital with respect to nature of care needed
- Respond to patient inquiries regarding doctors, facilities & services of the Hospital
- Connect patients to the insurance desk of the Hospital for patient queries on insurance policies/claims/approvals
- Respond to patients’ complaints regarding hospital services and ensure that concerns are handled properly
- Assist patients with problems associated with hospital registration, admission, discharge, room booking, pharmacy buying and test reports collection formalities.
- Collect feedback/testimonials/photo from patients/patient families for their experience in their surgery journey
- Arranging for and greeting the patient with gestures of bouquet, fruit basket and greeting card at the discharge time’
- Arranging cab ride for the patient (if chosen), from his/her place of stay to the Hospital (pickup & drop)
- Coordinating for patient case status with the Central Patient Care Team, reporting case details as and when required
- Taking actions relevant at the Hospital, as guided by the Central Patient Care team
- Perform crisis intervention duties with a view to facilitate resolutions (connecting with relevant staff in the Hospital)
Skill we look for:
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- A strong interest towards the role.
- Graduates and undergraduates can also apply.
Job Location: Mumbai
Monthly Remuneration: Open for Discussion
Project Length: 1 year (Contract job)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at PSTakeCare.