Zeta Global is looking for an Email Developer to join our team. The Email Developer is responsible for: producing emails utilizing HTML/CSS based off client requirements and assets; helping clients optimize their campaigns by implementing latest email development standards; reviewing proposed campaigns and helping clients decide best approach.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Design, build and support datacenter and enterprise network infrastructure with emphasis on high performance and resiliency/redundancy to provide 100% uptime.
- Collaborate with multiple internal groups to define requirements for network operations
- Participate in 24X7 oncall rotation
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with other team members on network optimization.
- Secure network system by establishing and/or enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Report network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Work within all corporate change control processes
- Demonstrated experience either through formal education, 1-2 years of email or web programming or hobbyist/freelance work. Email experience required. (Please have a portfolio or examples available)
- Expert knowledge of responsive HTML / CSS for email
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
- Flexibility to work on a variety of task
Zeta Global is a company with a heritage of innovation and a future of leadership. Founded in 2007 by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company has built an unparalleled Big Data marketing platform – with 350 million + consumer records at the core – through a series of strategic acquisitions and organic business moves. The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable. Headquartered in New York City, Zeta employs more than 500 professionals across the Globe. The Company operates 'Centers of Excellence' in NYC, Silicon Valley, London, Bristol, Middlesbrough UK and Hyderabad, India and has satellite offices in Boulder, Tampa, Washington DC, Madrid, Amsterdam. Grisaille AdTech Solutions Private Limited is also a wholly owned Operating Subsidiary in Chennai, India. Zeta Global is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 212-967-5055 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Other jobs at Zeta Interactive