The foodpanda group is the one of the world’s leading online food delivery marketplaces, headquartered in Berlin, Germany and operating in 24 emerging markets in Asia, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. The company employs more than 2,000 people worldwide, of which approximately 200 work in Berlin with more than 40 countries represented.
- Actively drive initiatives to improve our performance and independently analyze problems using the data available
- Support the management at foodpanda in their analytical needs to help them make smart, and data-driven decisions by preparing, analyzing and presenting data to them
- Drive projects to improve the use of data globally, providing the reports and the tools as well as the processes to do so
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and regular reporting
- Work focused on the Vendor and Internal Vertical: analysis on sales coverage/performance, vendor inventory management and call center performance among others
- Experience in working in Business Intelligence or similar department
- Outstanding degree in economics, computer science, applied mathematics, business or a quantitative field
- Fundamental understanding of e-commerce/e-marketplaces
- Excellent Excel and data visualization skills
- SQL knowledge is a must and VBA is preferable
- Very good English skills are mandatory
What we offer:
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- A yearly education budget for every employee
- 26 paid vacation days
- Free language classes and sport activities
- Drinks, fresh fruits and cereals
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at foodpanda.