The foodpanda group is one of the world’s largest online food ordering marketplaces. foodpanda was launched in 2012 and is headquartered in Berlin. The company operates in more than 40 countries in South America, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa, currently employs more than 1,000 people worldwide, and continues to grow at an impressive speed.
- As a Sales Operations Manager at foodpanda you will be driving global sales productivity by developing and implementing global sales strategies and processes
- You will be directly cooperating with the country MDs and heads of Sales to align, implement and ensure compliance of the sales process
- You will be responsible for bringing together the global development requirements of the sales departments and having them prioritized in the tech roadmap
- Finally, you will be responsible for finding innovative solutions to make the sales process as simple and automated as possible
- You have experience in the field of sales-management or sales-operations and have a solid understanding of the common sales processes and the way they should be organized
- You are hands-on and ready to get your hands dirty to implement stop-gap and bridge solutions that are crucial driver of success in a young organization
- You are a strong leader, extremely well organized, analytical, detail-oriented and quality-minded
- You must be able to identify process improvements in reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics
- Excellent English skills complete your profile
What we offer:
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- A yearly education budget for every employee
- 26 paid vacation days
- Free language classes and sport activities
- Drinks, fresh fruits and cereals
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at foodpanda.