We are looking for a world-class Coordinator to provide outstanding support to our Head of Shows and Editorial, and to the team in general.
This is an all-encompassing role for someone that likes being the spider of the net, working on multiple tasks/projects at the same time in a hectic, chaotic and fun environment. You will have regular interactions with external stakeholders and will also support our Shows and Editorial team and help them advance on departmental priorities. Your challenge is to make our Executives day-to-day lives easier and bring structure and clarity whenever possible. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music!
What you'll do:
- You will act as a partner and support to Spotify’s Head of Shows & Editorial with a variety of operational and administrative tasks
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and social events
- Organize, plan and prepare presentations, agendas and minutes
- Support the planning and continuous improvement of projects as well as assist with new iterations of already established projects
Who you are:
- You have received your Bachelor’s Degree and have between two (2) and four (4) years of work experience
- You have a desire for creating contexts where people can do their best work
- You have the ability to think, act and communicate with simplicity, clarity, and confidence regardless if you are talking to an individual contributor, a vendor or a C-level executive
- You are curious about how things work and an interest in new ideas, technologies and problems
- You have the ability to thrive and have fun while working on critical, highly visible activities, often on a very short timeframe
- You are able to learn quickly and think well
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You have some understanding of how the music industry works, and would be interested in learning more
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Spotify.