Ours is a Team that values individual initiative as well as team work. What we do makes a difference. Our products and services improve the efficiency of government and the quality of people’s lives.
Join us to make a difference for the company and, most importantly, for our customers.
- Manage all aspects of sales in your territory including; prospecting, activity tracking, opportunity management, forecasting revenue, contract management, and closing deals
- Generate, develop, and close sales opportunities with State and Local Government Agencies, including enterprise deals
- Understand complex customer requirements for digital communications with the public, including operational, business, and technical categories
- Develop and independently deliver custom presentations on GovDelivery to revolutionize the prospect’s engagement with the public
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
- Manage internal resources, including sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Pursue leads generated by yourself and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts
- Support management team in developing sales strategy
- Document all conversations, activities, and emails in our SalesForce CRM
- Write and present quarterly business reviews to Sales Management, Senior Management, and peers
- Travel about 50%
- Confident, competitive, thorough, flexible, and tenacious
- Proven to be capable of managing 30 or more active opportunities and meeting sales objectives by closing 15 or more opportunities per year
- Capable of selling $300K+ deals as part of a diverse sales pipeline
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Successful working independently and in a collaborative team
- Excited about managing multiple simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Independently accountable for commitments and delivering the best performance by intelligent prioritization
- Proven in your ability and passion for prospecting – frequently breaking into new accounts
You Have Demonstrated Many of the Following:
GovDelivery is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
- Consistently over achieved quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Passion for public sector success
- Client focus – the desire and ability to understand the drivers of client needs
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Significant accomplishments selling enterprise software, ERP, SaaS, marketing / communications technology, or marketing services
- Success selling to state and local government entities
- Impressive track record of C-level sales activity
- Demonstrated effectiveness selling through partners, resellers,and/or integrators
- 5+ years field sales experience in IT, information services, or business services sold on a subscription model
Manchester, United Kingdom
Other jobs at GovDelivery
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at GovDelivery.