ProdegeMR provides access to the most engaged, online proprietary panel community. With 15+ million members and growing, ProdegeMR has been delivering high-quality online sample since 2009. ProdegeMR's unparalleled reach and deep member profiling provides market researchers access to a wide variety of respondents, including many difficult to find, low-incidence groups. ProdegeMR has built a highly responsive and sought-after double opt-in global panel and can connect with panelists across any demographic to support diversified market research needs.
We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated sales hunter. As an integral member of the ProdegeMR team, the Director, Sales will be responsible for acquiring and closing new business, and developing existing client accounts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in new business sales in the Market Research industry. We are looking for candidates in the following major markets; Chicago, Dallas, New York City, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Business Development and Answer Sales, the Director, Sales will:
- Create and develop new business leads and opportunities by prospecting and building your own pipeline.
- Understand our value proposition and be comfortable and excited talking about ProdegeMR with sophisticated Market Research companies at all levels of the organization.
- Create and present presentations, proposals and RFP’s.
- Collaborate with cross functional operations, technology and product teams to develop and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, deliverables, resources and budget.
- Develop client accounts to their full potential, through a consultative approach, listening to the client and implementing solutions that fit their needs.
- Develop and leverage your deep knowledge of online research and fieldwork techniques in the U.S. and international markets.
- Consult with clients on how best to conduct research, including complex multi-country studies.
- Accurately report all activity in CRM software on a daily basis.
- Create and maintain sales plans for each of your top accounts and/or prospects and provide accurate and detailed forecasts to track against your plan.
- Generate revenue consistently month by month at minimum profit margin levels.
- 5+ years of sales experience required with a strong knowledge of Market Research.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required.
- Proven achievement in new and expanded client business generation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate when closing new business.
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions (i.e Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong analytic aptitude, comfort working with data with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple tasks and work within a team environment but also the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Must be a goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
- Ability to travel to meet with prospective and existing clients in person. Travel approximately 40%.
- This position will work from a home office (with the exception of Los Angeles).
More About Us:
Prodege is a leading internet and media company that operates multiple customer engagement brands. Our flagship consumer business, Swagbucks, is one of the internet’s top sites for delivering deals, coupons and cash back rewards to millions and millions of members. Our business solutions portfolio includes ProdegeMR, the industry’s leading provider of online survey and research solutions; NCrave, which drives audience development for video and editorial content; and SodaHead, which offers proprietary consumer polling technology. Headquartered in El Segundo, California, Swagbucks is a member of the Technology Crossover Ventures investment portfolio.
- Los Angeles Business Journal - Best Places to Work 2016
- Top Career Launching Companies, Wealthfront 2016
- Inc 500 – Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
- Los Angeles Business Journal – Fastest Growing Companies
- Los Angeles Business Journal– Best Places to Work
- President Josef Gorowitz -- Ernst & Young 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year: Los Angeles, Advertising Category
- President Josef Gorowitz -- SoCal Tech Top 50 Executives Award 2013
- CEO Chuck Davis – Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) Hall of Fame Honoree
- CFO Brad Kates -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CFO of the Year, Winner
- CTO Shane O’Neill -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CIO of the Year, Finalist