Senior Manager – Recruiting (m/w)
An outstanding talent acquisition leadership opportunity with one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world.
The Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition at Wayfair will lead strategy and execution for all hiring within a wide range of core domains, including: category management, merchandising, creative & UX, design, buying, direct marketing, product management, IT and others. The Senior Manager will also lead, coach and develop a team of Recruiters and Senior Recruiters.
- Lead Wayfair’s Berlin-based Recruiting team
- Manage, mentor, and guide a team of recruiters through entire recruiting lifecycle, while also personally running searches as needed
- Partner effectively with management to develop strategies to drive exceptional approaches to recruiting top talent in a competitive market, with an emphasis on:
- Identifying target companies and candidates
- Effective sourcing techniques
- World-class interviewing and candidate experience
- Measuring and reporting results
- Continuous improvements
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior management within the company by providing insights and recommendations on recruiting that contribute to the overall achievement of Wayfair’s business objectives
- Support various departments and work directly with leaders to understand their needs, drive pipeline, develop strategies to close candidates, implement processes, and provide consistent updates on team progress
- 7+ years proven recruiting experience in a high-growth, fast-paced, corporate environment
- 3+ years successful recruiting leadership and team management experience
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and innovative talent acquisition programs
- Exceptional ability to manage internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills and an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Strong knowledge of recruiting within core business areas such as: category management, merchandising, creative & UX, design, buying, direct marketing, product management and other ecommerce / digital-related skill sets or experience working for fast moving technology led comapnies
- Ability to be self-directed with a high sense of urgency, while also effectively collaborating and working in a team environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development.
- We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.