Location/based in: The Netherlands / North America
Key responsibilities include managing the global marketing team in close corporation with key stakeholders like our Director of Product and Sales VP’s to align on overall positioning, product strategy and campaigns.
The global Marketing Director reports directly to the CEO and is a key member of the global management team. He/she has sufficient online marketing background and proven experience in global branding of software companies, along with campaign marketing and knowledge in supporting customer sales-cycles through online/inbound marketing.
Highly ambitious, no-nonsense, embracing diversity, foster innovation and new ideas, result driven and customer focused.
- Build and execute global omni-channel marketing strategy and plan, with strong focus on branding, online lead generation and inbound marketing;
- Develop and own the overall companies external/internal marketing communication;
- Develop and grow our footprint in social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and develop blog to increase market recognition and lead generation;
- Drive modern web based lead generation programs like SEO/SEA campaigns, product and specific customer/product campaigns, webinars e.g.;
- Partner with technology partners like Microsoft, SAP, AutoDesk and industry analysts to increase market recognition and drive leads;
- Develop and execute marketing automation plans in conjunction with Product management to help reduce sales cycles;
- Become active and increase brand recognition in relevant online user groups like SAP, Autodesk, Microsoft;
- Support major industry events that can drive market recognition and lead generation goals;
- Manage annual events like Sales and Partner meetings.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develops and owns the overall marketing communication strategy and related execution plan;
- Works in close relationship with key stakeholders outside and within BlueCielo, in particularly with the Director of Product and regional sales leaders;
- Develops globally-segmented marketing communication strategies that provide unique and compelling messages tailored for our key target markets;
- Manages and creates sales and marketing assets such as launch materials, marketing collateral, demo videos, eBooks e.g.;
- Manages marketing budgets, sets up business processes, tracks return on investment;
- Drives down the customer acquisition cost ratio, through sales enablement and tooling, web lead generation and campaigns, partner marketing;
- Responsible for public website and employs best practices across traditional and digital marketing, inclusive of SEO, SEM, Email, Viral, Social, Promotions, Events;
- Maintains and evaluates key performance metrics to quantify and track marketing success (i.e. lead flow, customer acquisition rates, trial / conversion rates, web traffic);
- Responsible for internal and external communication, ensuring alignment, transparency and quality of messaging;
- Manage a team of marketing specialists who execute on the marketing plans, is actively engaged, motivating the team and delivering personally to get the mission accomplished;
- Is an out of the box thinker, natural leader and a tactical implementer with a high “hands on”, “can do” mentality.
Functions reporting into Global Director Marketing
- Marketing communication responsible to facilitate all internal and external communication, including management of the public website (corporate website and Customer/Partner portal) and manage key user groups.
- Field marketing responsible for programs, campaigns and initiatives (including social selling) to generate qualified leads, and support customer/partner events.
What BlueCielo Offers
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Salary will depend on experience and skill level.
A screening is part of the recruitment process.
Acquisition for this position by recruiters is not appreciated nor allowed.