We’re looking for a talented, passionate writer to join the Native Commerce marketing team. AKA, the team where the MAGIC and the MONEY happen.
Do you love seeing your written work go live? Would you love to see instant feedback on your written work? Are you an amazing writer looking for a stable home? If so, we’re looking for you too.
As a Junior copywriter you’ll be responsible for creating action-generating and compliant copy both online and offline, including radio and long-form TV advertising, direct mail, e-books, sales brochures, video sales letters, email funnels, and more! Don’t’ understand what these are? That’s okay. We will train you.
You’ll work closely with the Brand Directors and industry leaders in the field to create action producing copy for customer acquisition and marketing.
● Strategic marketing planning, development, and creation of targeted consumer campaigns, both online and offline
● Deep psychological understanding of, creativity and skill for crafting engaging and effective narrative and sales copy
● Develop rapport and work collaboratively with internal teams and external vendors
● Develop an understanding of the industry. Stay up-to-date on trends and customer challenges to develop positioning, messaging and sales strategy for various products, services and events
● Manage multiple assignments, produce ready for production work with superior quality, requiring minimal changes or editing
● Estimate work accurately and deliver the estimated work against the allotted time and against the task
● The ability to fluently communicate and sell in our “voice”
● Perform “surgery” on existing copy that needs to be re-purposed, attention to detail is critical
● Keep our members informed, in-touch and eager to purchase our products and services
● Ability to manage and report your progress for ongoing writing projects
● Maintain flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Native Commerce.