Varick Media Management is a programmatic advertising company servicing brands and agencies with proprietary campaign management software, Alveo. This platform enables marketers to build data-drive creative assets, buy across multiple inventory and data sources, and measure campaign performance through a single interface. Varick’s service rests on three pillars for programmatic success: a world-class technology platform, transparency into all aspects of campaign deployment and optimization, and a full-service trading practice that leverages data science to drive campaign results.
The role will encompass the following key phases: client relationship development, proposal development, translation of learnings from strategic thinking to tactical recommendations, contract ratification and execution, troubleshoot technical issues, work with yield team to monitor and drive results for the individual campaigns, client reporting and deliver audience/campaign insights.
Reports to: Director, Account Management
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary day-to-day point of contact for all assigned campaigns; maintain and develop strong client relationships
- Work with senior team leadership at VMM on strategy/big ideas and own translation of guidance and recommendations through all relevant tactical next steps – proposal development, execution/optimization changes, reporting, etc.
- Ensure campaign pacing and performance are on track and partner with the yield/optimization teams to improve performance
- Work with various internal teams to ensure client satisfaction, meet performance goals, and grow client business
- Troubleshoot issues such as site pixels, creative tags, campaign set up, etc.
- Articulate RTB best practices for strategy, measurement, and optimization to clients
- Develop and communicate audience and campaign insights for clients
- Understand and effectively communicate Varick Media Management’s value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as it relates to growth of current and prospective client accounts
Skills & Attributes:
- Possesses strong understanding of programmatic media buying and technology
- Exhibits strong problem solving and project management skills
- Experience at/with an ATD, DSP/SSP, or Ad Network is preferred
- Experience with DFA, MediaMind, or any 3rd party ad server is preferred
- Ability to understand and translate collected audience data into campaign and brand insights
- Proficiency in MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Knowledge of Keynote is a plus.
- 4 year degree- BA, BS
- 2-4 years experience is expected
Other jobs at Varick Media Management