SimilarWeb is a technology-driven Big Data internet company. Our product are based on unique, proprietary technology and data, and use sophisticated algorithms to analyze every website on the internet. We pride ourselves on providing users with comprehensive and beneficial information, giving them valuable insights about their competitor's traffic.
We are looking for a highly passionate front end developer, who enjoys elegant code and modern development methodologies.
A good candidate should have solid experience in building large scale websites, using current client side technologies, experience in developing browser extension and good understanding of server side development in node.js or python is an advantage.
- Lead the design & decision making processes of a multidisciplinary self-managed team on a large variety of web technologies
- Design, code and manage a large scale web server in Node.js
- Design, code and manage Chrome and Firefox browser extensions
- Design, code and manage websites including front-end stack in Angular.js
- Learn new stuff and enrich other team members
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bsc in computer science or equivalent experience or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in developing server-side
- At least 2 years of experience in developing front-end
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
- Experience with large scale web production systems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide constant dialog between engineering teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness
- Strong sense of ownership over the products of the team
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH...
- NoSQL and SQL
- Product management concepts and terminology