Customer Support (CS) plays a key role in ensuring continuous customer satisfaction and attainment of service levels.
As a Senior CS engineer you will interact frequently with customers, Account Management, Product Management, NOC and Specialist Support teams, therefore having effective written and verbal communication skills are important. You will be the single point of contact for anything related to the support of NetEnt’s services portfolio.
Main Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Always have Customer Operations big picture in mind.
- NetEnt Role model for Customer Operations.
- Mentoring and follow the progress of other members within the team.
- Handle customer requests within SLA.
- Escalate for resolution as required according to SLA / OLA.
- Provide effective, efficient and knowledgeable solutions.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators.
- Work on a rotating 16/7 shift basis.
Areas of responsibility:
- Customer Support.
- Incident management.
- Change management.
- Customer communication.
Experience and specific skills:
- NetEnt product knowledge.
- NetEnt Incident Management knowledge.
- NetEnt Change Management knowledge.
- Industry knowledge.
- Minimum of 18 months working experience within Customer operations.
- Be a NetEnt role model (internal) and ambassador (external).
- Be a mentor to new and current team members.
- Business partner mindset.
- 3-4 years' experience in Customer Support / Technical Support roles within the Financial, IT-Telecom or Gaming industry.
- Possess excellent communication skills, needed for delivery of information to both technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Be highly motivated, with proven aptitude for learning new skills and keeping up to date with the latest technologies and industry changes.
- Be a team player.
- Able and willing to take initiative.
- Comfortable working in a high paced and changing environment.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at NetEnt.