We are looking to hire some instructional designers who is hands-on, quick to learn and mindful about UX to design some of our product Onboarding collaterals.
Please send a sample of your work, preferably a course you conceptualized and created, along with your resume.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Understand Freshdesk products, identify target audience’s training needs and design courses accordingly
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, exercises, etc)
- Modify courses based on learner feedback and product updates
- Nurture and manage online community of learners
- 2 - 3 years working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts