solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of more than 70 combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You identify and analyze social and economic information, strategic issues and trends that affect people, industries, markets and companies, on a regional and global scale
- You will manage the delivery of various kinds of data, which is crucial for our credit risk measurement and decision models
- You support the team which ensures the precision of our financial models, analyses and documentation
- You support in managing the relationships with internal and external data providers
- You support to identify core risk drivers of our credit risk measurement models and macroeconomic models
- You support the conceptualization of credit risk measurements and support in its’ validation process
- You are involved in complex and exciting projects in the digital banking industry
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Econometrics, Finance Sociology or Psychology and currently are enrolled in a Master’s program at a top university
- You have gained first working experience in the fields of qualitative & quantitative research, data evaluation, data collection/data acquisition, polling, theory building or credit risk modeling
- You are able to program a statistical programming language (e. g. Python, R, Stata…)
- You are familiar with financial & socio economic databases and qualitative research methodology
- You write and speak fluent German and English
- You are highly analytical and a working style
- You are interested in assessing and valuing companies and find understanding, analyzing and predicting the future events
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.