We are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual to join the marketing team of our exciting Nottingham based tech start-up.
We are a newly developed Nottingham based tech company, backed by £10M investment from one of the UK’s leading investors. We have a best in breed board and senior management team and an ambitious plan to create a multi-million pound business. We’ve already won awards for our product and we are predicted to be a highly successful challenger brand in the UK SME marketplace.
We need an agile and energetic individual to get our exciting new product, Handle, to small business owners. You will do this by using your breadth of digital marketing and PR skills to help us acquire and retain customers and create a community of advocates for our product and our business. We’re looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role, who is willing to get stuck in, has a strong desire to learn, develop and who wants to help inform the marketing strategy of a fast growing business.
- Create engaging content for direct to customer comms both on and offline
- Writing copy and creating assets in multiple formats (text, image, video etc.)
- Executing the content plan by delivering content across all relevant channels
- Community management of all social channels
- Engaging directly with the customer base, responding to feedback/questions etc.
- Assist in customer development and retention through segmentation, retargeting and data management
- Use of online analytics tools and data to make recommendations on targeting & retargeting strategies
- Work with team to produce, develop and optimise insightful reporting
- Strong customer focus with at least 12 months experience in Digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Experience of using a CMS and updating web content
- Experience of using and manipulating Google analytics
- Some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS Some basic knowledge of Photoshop, Camtasia or similar image and video production software
- Good numeracy skills
- Relevant qualifications
- Achieved a degree in a marketing or business related subject; or
- A non-marketing degree but formal marketing qualification either with the CIM or IDM
- Strong ability to think logically and a track record in problem solving capability
- Able to present well thought through ideas to stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Excellent time management
- Self-Motivated with commitment and drive for results
- Team player with ability to deliver against tough deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Salary up to £23,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to join a growing business unit with exceptional commercial learning opportunities and training
- City Centre location, dynamic work environment
All applicants will be required to sit Verbal and Numerical aptitude tests before formal interview.