The client service coordinator is responsible for supporting the client services and business development team to improve efficiency. The ideal candidate is service oriented, demonstrates attention to detail, and has strong technology skills.
- Arrange travel for project team members
- Submit expense reports for project team members
- Schedule client WebEx meetings for the client service or business development teams
- Schedule internal team meetings for Chief Client Officer as needed
- Order lunches to support team meetings and reconcile expenses with accounting
- Prepare standard SOWs for business development teams
- Reconcile photo purchases to ensure timely project billing
- Collect contacts and send surveys at the completion of projects
- Support Chief Client Officer with reporting and data analysis
In this role you will serve many department leads, supporting the team on any administrative tasks needed to help them be more efficient. You will report to the Chief Client Officer, but provide services to client service and business development team members.
Performance will be measured on the ability to efficiently complete assigned tasks. Client related tasks such as travel and expense reports will be billable to the project.
Performance measures will include:
- 50% personal billability
- internal team satisfaction
- on time delivery of assigned projects
- 2+ years of work experience in office environment
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent technology skills including Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A service oriented work ethic – no job is too small, desire to support your team
- Proactive approach to finding ways to support the business
- Efficient at completing assigned tasks