The Marketing Operations Coordinator plays a key role in the success of Rapid7’s Marketing, Business Development and Sales organizations by supporting the strategy of our Marketing team and ensuring high quality leads reach our sales force. S/he will assist Marketing with maintaining data quality, improving processes, ensuring leads are routed to sales quickly and efficiently, and more. The ideal candidate for this role is detail oriented, highly motivated and an enthusiastic problem solver.
- Thoughtfully work with the Marketing Operations organization to create efficiencies and improve the data quality of leads being routed to sales through systematic database cleansing, identifying and leveraging data collection best practices and vendor engagements.
- Develop improvements to Marketing and Sales processes to drive optimization, speed and efficiency across systems.
- Own the coordination of lead assignment for the Business Development team to ensure that all leads are being passed correctly and in a timely manner
- Open and tracking POs to the benefit of the Marketing organization
- Assist with the execution of Demand Generation programs in Marketo (marketing automation tool) including lead nurturing.
- Perform analysis on lead creation and optimization to ensure that lead quality is driving pipeline growth
- Familiarity with concepts around demand generation and marketing automation. CRM (Netsuite, com, etc.) and marketing automation solutions (Marketo, Eloqua, IBM (Silverpop), etc) knowledge a plus
- Detail oriented; enjoys working with data, new technology and using them to solve complex business issues
- Proven problem solving skills and holds herself/himself accountable for delivering high-quality work
- Someone who thinks analytically and is interested in learning how to analyze lead performance and how it impacts pipeline growth
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
- Eagerness to learn about marketing automation and demand generation technologies and strategies
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Prior success in taking ownership of projects from start to finish, including proactively communicating with colleagues, peers and management
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast paced work environment, works well under deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or the equivalent experience
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Rapid7.