Join the intersection of knowledge, technology, data, and brands.
Spokeo is transforming from people search to a people intelligence. It arms consumers and businesses with knowledge to make decisions with confidence in connecting, protecting, and engaging with others.
This enterprising leader will transform Spokeo from transactional to retention model; grow usage & LTV among current customers; and build capabilities from grounds-up. Specifically s/he will set direction & drive execution; create a membership program & marketing partnerships; drive CRM & segmentation; guide campaigns; and shape branding that drive engagement & emotional connection.
What will you be doing everyday?
- Develop retention campaigns across channels & segments based on LTV, usage, and brand equity potential.
- Develop & manage retention marketing calendar
- Manage CRM Model – Partner closely with Analytics group to own and leverage the customer database, CRM tools, member marketing segmentation efforts, automation, member data decision making, and retention activation.
- Develop & manage Membership / Subscription Programs – Customer journeys, programs development, messaging, communications. Proved end-to-end leadership of Member initiatives from requirements definitions to design to deployment and analysis
- Guide development of highly persuasive creatives to key segments.
- Develop and manage retention & membership budgets.
- Support acquisition email campaigns.
- Develop external partnership programs & offers to build brand engagements.
- Develop strong email automation capabilities & execution.
- Align customer segment models with marketing, product, analytics, customer service teams and activities.
- Partner closely with Product & Acquisition Marketing to create and test new ideas for cross-sells and upgrades.
We would love to chat if you have…
- 5+ years of hands-on Marketing leadership in retention, CRM, and loyalty management… and demonstrated success in creating / improving the business.
- 8+ years of overall business & marketing progression.
- Highly analytical skills with ability to leverage large, complex data sets & analysis into action.
- Proven experience in driving subscription / membership revenue growth leveraging LTV & survival analytics.
- Strategic & operational expertise for:
- CRM & automation systems and concepts
- Segmentation that drive marketing, retention, product
- Campaign Management & marketing automation (tools, work flows, A/B testing, profiling, segmentation, personalization, triggered events, customer journey, quantitative test designs, and activation to drive retention KPIs).
- email leadership (ESPs, marketing databases, list segments, triggered events.)
- Experience in leveraging other channels to build retention (i.e. social, seo, content management, SMS, etc.)
- Proven successes in building teams and processes…and securing support & alignment cross-functionally.
- A profile that is one-part analytics, one-part marketer, one-part business leader.
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool