Join the intersection of knowledge, technology, data, and brands.
Spokeo is transforming from people search to people intelligence. It arms consumers and businesses with knowledge to make decisions with confidence in connecting, protecting, and engaging with others.
Develop and deepen relationships between market audience, users, and Spokeo by creating, innovating, and guiding all non-technical SEO, content marketing, and content syndication / distribution efforts that increase natural visibility, highly qualified organic traffic, direct conversions, and enhanced retention.
You have a unique combination of skills: savvy digital business leader, story-teller, and marketer who balance analytics with creativity and strategic brand development.
What will you be doing everyday?
SEO & Distribution
- Attract and manage an external networkof media partners and relationship builders to drive content distribution / syndication among authoritative sites resulting in significant link-building.
- Guide content & distribution direction with analytics of content distributors, media channels, marketing objectives, audience targeting and product use cases.
- Deliver audience growth through social media.
- Partner with Acquisition Marketing to complementSEM, keyword efforts, and display efforts.
- Define and update SEO benchmarking, thought leadership, service guidelinesincluding search engine ranking factors, audience clarity, tagging, algorithms, principles as well as reporting metrics.
- Align with (but not be responsible for)Technical Product SEO on topics such as site architecture, navigation, crawl rates, indexation, SEO tech stack, URL structures, and SERP rankings for search engine accessibility and improvements.
- Also partner closely with Communications, Product, Acquisition Marketing to align efforts.
- Lead content strategies, content architecture, and digital content creationwith a focus on SEO optimization driven by editorial relevancy, publishing excellence, and audience engagement.
- Oversee tactical efforts and partner closely with Communications to build pipeline of content campaigns & programsincluding video series, editorial campaigns, data visualization content, photo and data essays, etc.)
- Set creative direction and attract an external network of story-tellersthat focus on the Spokeo customer resulting in compelling content that demonstrates in-depth understanding of their needs, interests, and passions.
- Develop an authentic voice for the brand and content relevancyfor media partners’ audiences.
- Ensure all content is on-brand(style, quality, voice) and optimized for search and user experience.
- Manage and update needs-based content and production for Spokeo social channelsincluding Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Spokeo Blog, etc.
- Develop content campaignsthat result in ongoing distribution agreements with partners.
- Manage content marketing and social media calendars.
We would love to chat if you have…
- 5+ years of hands-on and strategic in digital brand environments. Demonstrated success in creating / improving the business.
- A finely-tuned sense of what engages audiences
- Expertise of social media and content syndication / distribution that translates to SEO optimization and link-building.
- Editorial leadership capabilities
- Expertise in building brands
- Proven through organic content, content distribution partners, and authoritative media sites.
- Content distribution management
- On and off page architecture
- Long tail keyword and content strategies
- Branded and branded keyword optimization
- Web analytics, SERP, etc.
- Technical SEO working knowledge (URL, indexation, site navigation, crawl rates, meta-data, etc.)
- A profile that is one-part analytics, one-part story-teller, one-part digital business leader.
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool