About the Role
- Provide market-specific and portfolio-wide analytics and insights across Asia and Australia
- Manage and analyze Asia Pacific existing portfolio and new opportunities; establish and maintain benchmarks and standards for financial terms and deal performance
- Support Regional Directors and APAC Head of Real Estate on all initiatives relating to the sourcing and acquisition of new WeWork locations
- Perform market, sub-market and deal analysis
- Support Directors on analyzing deal performance and underwriting new opportunities
- Prepare new market presentations; produce maps describing demographics, transportation studies, competitor landscape as needed
- Collect and maintain portfolio-wide data, particularly for Portfolio Detail and internal reporting system
- Provide quality assurance across portfolio by establishing and maintaining benchmarks, best practices and standards for financial terms and deal quality
- Provide analytics and insights to inform market assumptions, market strategy and regional goal-setting
- Create and maintain routine and ad hoc reporting
- Produce deal packets and presentation materials as needed
- Complete special projects pertaining to market and portfolio analytics as requested by Regional Directors or Head of RE.
Capabilities and Requirements
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in the real estate investment / development / leasing industry
- Strong capabilities in financial modeling
- Strong understanding of real estate and development industry
- Fluent verbal, reading, and writing Mandarin Chinese and English
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in underwriting and market a research a must
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.