Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startup, and has enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, and Storm Ventures, and supported by the successes of our 1,200+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $22 billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class Platform Senior Product Manager and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
In April of 2017, Talkdesk launched AppConnect
, the first enterprise app store, expanding our contact center functionality to include integrations with new partners. These one-click integrations all offer free trial versions for interested customers and can be managed on a pay-as-you-go plan after the trial.
As a Platform Senior Product Manager at Talkdesk you will be expected to become the voice of our partners to ensure that they are successful in the AppConnect Partner Program. Using your product expertise and creativity, you will provide them with guidance on how to build offerings that uniquely complement Talkdesk’s product vision and strategy. You will also own the backlog of platform features that will allow our AppConnect ecosystem to thrive. Most importantly, you will be responsible for the experience Talkdesk customer’s face as they introduce these innovative solutions seamlessly into their business.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Platform, you will contribute to the vision and design of a next-generation real-time communications platform, with a focus on the partner and developer success
- Create and maintain close relationships with partner/developer communities to develop a deep understanding of their needs and ensure their success in the AppConnect Partner Program
- Work with relevant stakeholders to formulate a roadmap of new platform services and features
- Maintain platform product backlog, including facilitating sprint cycles and defining user stories/acceptance criteria
- Effectively formulate go-to-market strategy and release communication when launching new platform services, features and enhancements
- Evangelize the platform and its capabilities both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field required
- 3+ years work experience as a product manager, developer, or developer relations
- Knowledge and use of formal product development and quality assurance processes
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Experience working with relevant platform technologies and developer tools including RESTful APIs, cURL, and scripting languages is a plus
- Experience building enterprise-scale APIs and developer tools is a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.