Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and services platform. Today, over 1,000 companies trust Q to make their offices run better.
We believe deeply that creating a vibrant culture and good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat employees well, we know 5-star performance comes from talented, motivated people.
We are a mission driven company, growing fast, and facing a nearly unlimited market opportunity. Our investors include Google Ventures, Greycroft, RRE, Kapor Capital and Homebrew. We are located in Soho in downtown Manhattan.
We are looking for an exceptional sales leader to lead our growing midmarket sales team. You will be a critical leader in the sales organization, and a key part of ensuring Q’s ongoing growth and success. Your ultimate goal will be to build and inspire an elite sales team, who consistently exceed their numbers.
- You are a positive, natural leader who leads from the front, and inspires others
- You have experience leading a high performing inside sales team
- You have experience as a highly effective and successful sales person yourself - you love client interaction, If you were selling, you would be crushing it
- You are process oriented, and comfortable using metrics to influence decision making and strategy
- You are highly intelligent, articulate, and persuasive
- Attract, hire and develop the best sales talent to meet your ultimate responsibility - hitting our growth objectives
- Develop and inspire an A+ team
- Further develop our existing sales culture of hard work, energy, fun, positivity and accountability
- Provide detailed, hands-on coaching to the team - frequently join calls, lead role plays and development conversations
- Drive the definition and refinement of Q’s sales process using a mix of metrics and frontline observation
- 5-8 years of B2B sales experience, including at least two years as a manager, preference given to SaaS sales experience
- Experience leading a high-performing inside sales team
- Track record of using metrics and data to optimize sales process and performance
- Experience with proven models for coaching and development a sales team
- Bachelors degree
- Great energy, passion, enthusiasm, and intelligence
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG