Credit Karma’s infrastructure team is responsible for all aspects of infrastructure operations and maintaining the highest levels of uptime to support millions of users. Responsibilities include designing systems for high-availability and security, planning and executing multiple projects, and supporting 24/7/365 site operations. Our ideal candidate is an experienced systems engineer who thrives in fast-paced environments, enjoys multitasking, and is able to work independently or as part of a project team. Provide research, recommendations and solutions for redundancy, availability, scalability, and performance improvement. Ability to prioritize projects and tasks based on business needs.
- Design, code, and evolve the core PaaS offerings on which CK’s applications are developed and run
- Drive and refine our approach to containers and services
- Support cloud (private and public) initiatives in the vein of Infrastructure as Code
- Write code and integrate with frameworks and open-source tools such as service discovery and orchestration
- Code tools to provide developers self-service management and provisioning
- Perform technical design and code reviews to ensure best practices for services
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations on new feature rollouts
Our Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years of professional experience in server-side website development
- Strong coding skills in a language such as Scala, PHP, Java, Go, Python, Ruby
- Solid understanding of large-scale web application system architectures running on Linux
- Experience with Docker, service discovery, and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration-management tools such as Salt, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience working with large-scale service-oriented production environments
- Battle-hardened knowledge of application scalability, performance, and security concerns
- Great communication skills and eagerness to collaborate
- Boundless curiosity to learn new things
Other jobs at Credit Karma
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Credit Karma.