At HyperScience we bring AI to the office. Our software takes over menial work that people are doing today and frees them to focus on more complex tasks. We believe that AI is destined to be the biggest event in the history of human labor since the Industrial Revolution, and we want to be a part of it.
We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager who will take full ownership of both devising and executing on our marketing strategy. You will create content relating to the state of AI, its role in the enterprise, and HyperScience’s unique perspective on the future of AI.
- Develop and manage a content strategy that drives HyperScience’s brand awareness, website traffic, lead-generation efforts, and new customer acquisition
- Manage the HyperScience Blog and the associated editorial calendar to make it a must-read publication for executives across all industries looking to understand real-world applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Take the lead on writing content as well as editing content written by other team members to add real value to our readers and maintain a consistent and professional tone, brand, and quality
- Work closely with HyperScience’s leadership on brainstorming, writing, and pitching a regular series of thought leadership bylines in external media
- Distribute HyperScience content through a variety of different channels and measure the effectiveness of our overall content marketing program
- Strong editorial skills and standards; an excellent communicator (written, verbal, and visual) who can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free narrative
- Highly-organized project manager capable of balancing multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Comfort with ambiguity and excitement to figure out the right thing to do rather than just execute on a direction
Preferred qualifications (the nice-to-have's):
- Experience in content creation, editorial functions, journalism in a technical environment
- Fluency and comfort with code and basic technical language is highly appreciated
- Experience with or an interest in machine learning and artificial intelligence
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.