Senior Manager of B2B Sales Operations - Process & Technology
The B2B Sales team is looking for a Senior Manager of B2B Sales Operations Process & Technology who will report directly to the VP of B2B Sales. This person will apply quantitative skills to answer high-level business and strategy questions and support operational initiatives. They will work with Supply Chain and Customer Service teams to proactively ensure that as order complexity increases Wayfair is building the supply chain to serve customers appropriately. This role requires hands-on analytical work and will manage a team of analysts.
Who we are:
Dedicated account managers on the B2B Sales Team work directly with businesses across a variety of industries. They handle B2B customer interactions both pre- and post-sale for Wayfair customers. The team is responsible for creating an excellent customer experience, driving new business channels and for rapidly resolving any customer issue or inquiry.
What you will do:
- Translate high-level business problems into more specific questions which can then be answered by data-driven analysis.
- Identify issues before they surface as problems with delivery, customer service, and a keen focus on NPS
- Provide deep analysis of breaks in the system and recommendations for how to manage and fix gaps
- Function as a key advisor to the VP B2B Sales in designing the business strategy and providing insights to influence the business direction.
- Partner with various business stakeholders to identify key factors and requirements for each project, and get buy-in for project methodology.
- Conduct big data analysis using SQL, Excel, and other software applications.
- Present data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy.
- Modeling the impact of changes to our Sales strategy to create specialized teams to drive sales for specific products – this includes analyzing performance, revenue and financial targets, and partnering with the Workforce team on staffing models
- Exploring and testing ways of bringing customer data to B2B Sales to create a better customer experience
- Drive customer experience/process improvements by providing opportunities to the business based on heavy exploration and analysis, along with rapid testing and technical and analytical thinking.
- Create transparent, accurate reporting, as well as success criteria associated with initiatives
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a business analytical/consulting role
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred
- Present regularly to executives and have experience partnering with senior leaders to drive business strategy
- Passionate about solving complex business problems
- Possess an affinity for data, and resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available.
- Experience with Excel & SQL required.
- Possess strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.