ESTECO SpA is looking for a professional Systems Administrator.
You will be responsible for the system administration of a large scale environment.
You will work in the team that is responsible for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of hardware and software systems and related infrastructure. You will be involved in technical research and development, with the goal of continuously improve and innovate the existing infrastructure.
Your key tasks will be:
- maintenance and support of a large number of systems in an heterogeneous environment
- working on network administration: switch, router, access point
- management of the virtualization platforms
- management of centralized authentication systems
- working with other technical specialists to implement and integrate new services
- writing scripts and tools to improve system performance and security
- writing documentation for users and operators
What we offer
- permanent contract (with annual extra month's salary)
- competitive salary
- free lunch
- travel opportunities
- internal and external training
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Esteco SpA.