Business Operations, Manager
LinkedIn is looking for a strategy professional to partner with our business leaders in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) across a variety of strategic initiatives. The position will entail driving analysis of strategic opportunities, analyzing market activity and competitive dynamics; assisting in the development of long-term strategy; assessing international market expansion; and implementing business level strategies for the company. We seek exceptional candidates who are highly motivated, have a track record of academic and professional success, are driven to succeed and have enthusiasm and passion for LinkedIn’s suite of professional products. If you are excited by working alongside the regional leadership team working to craft innovative strategies, drive growth in new markets and lines of business, and be part of a company that is redefining how professionals find opportunity, LinkedIn would love to talk to you. This position is based in Dublin, Ireland
- Partner with regional leadership team to shape growth of the business across our ecosystem (members and customers)
- Analyze, understand, and structure complex business problems
- Drive analysis of strategic opportunities, lead growth strategies and special projects, for selected EMEA countries
- Monitor and assess competitive landscape and trends in EMEA; use to inform strategy
- Drive quarterly business reviews to support assessment of business drivers
- Build effective relationships with colleagues from Product, Marketing, Business Development, Corporate Development, and Finance to drive priorities for the business
- 5+ years’ experience, of which at least 3 in strategy consulting, TMT investment banking, TMT private equity or in a Corporate Strategy team in a TMT company
- MBA degree
- Experience in Enterprise software, SaaS or online advertising
- Experience with marketing or product management
- European language(s), in particular German or French
- Experience working in multiple EMEA countries
- Experience with SalesForce.com or SQL
- Ability to formulate insights around complex business problems with limited supervision
- Ability to be highly productive with limited oversight. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility for shaping and executing upon our strategy
- Structured Thinking: Develop and leverage frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders, and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and a sense of humor
- Established strong Analysis and Presentation Preparation Skills: Quick and high quality analysis and presentation creation using advanced Excel and PowerPoint is a must. Prior experience with databases/query languages, or a desire and commitment to learn the basics is important.
- Multi-tasking Prioritization: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different stakeholders, priorities and demands.
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.