Altera, a new member of the N. Harris Computer Corporation family, delivers health IT solutions that support caregivers around the world. These include the Sunrise™, Paragon®, Altera TouchWorks®, Altera Opal, STAR™, HealthQuest™ and dbMotion™ solutions. At the intersection of technology and the human experience, Altera Digital Health is driving a new era of healthcare, in which innovation and expertise can elevate care delivery and inspire healthier communities across the globe. A new age in healthcare technology has just begun.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- 5 to 10 Years of Working Experience
- Minimum 5 Years of working experience in Linux Systems.
Mandatory skills: -
- System engineering experience supporting Enterprise Operations.
- Willing to work in 24X7 shifts and adjust schedule to fit deployment events.
- Troubleshooting data/(EMS)message flow in a high volume zero loss environment.
- Able to perform L2 level activities in Linux server environments, Having Windows skills would be a definite advantage.
- Experience with Patching & Security remediation to keep environment compliant.
- Understanding of High Availability server designs, troubleshooting and implementations.
- Experience with remote Hardware/Software monitoring and Administration.
- Experience working within Change Controls with limited maintenance in Linux Systems.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Responsible for monitoring performance and system usage.
- Knowledge of Data Center operations and vendor handling.
- Working and resolving alerts with in SLA.
- Experience working in a culturally diverse environment.
- Excellent Communication & Email Skills are mandatory.
- Ability to be proactive and work independently with limited direction.
- Responsible for the configuration, installation, upgrades, performance monitoring, security, and continual improvement of RHEL Linux Servers and applications. Working in the Windows servers would be advantageous.
- Responsible for supporting our systems and applications, including VMware, Linux - Apache, tomcat, Java application Servers, Satellite, NFS, GFS, Ngnix & Clusters.
- Responsible for deployment of new solutions by following documented processes.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and enhancement of Infrastructure related services. Monitor and resolve the issues proactively.
- Analyze technical and business needs and recommend solutions
- Maintain positive relationships with client, end users and vendors, and consultants.
- Maintain current working knowledge in the area of systems and hardware, and incorporate new developments into the future systems of the enterprise
- Experience supporting highly-available cross enterprise Shared Services applications on a large, global network.
- Experience with application administration, architecture and deployment processes.
- Experience working with Development Teams to provide support and feedback for troubleshooting application/deployment issues.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and possess proper time management skills with a focus on establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of Change Control/RFC processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors which often require interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical teams.
- High level Linux administration and Windows experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of common system administration tools, Networking LAN and WAN, Load balancers, DNS, TCP/IP and Storage.
- Advantage having Linux Certification - RHCSA , RHCE