Rubrik has completely changed the cloud data management landscape. In addition to implementing new and disruptive approaches with our products, we’re innovating and changing the customer support experience.
Rubrik needs experienced and bright individuals to own the success of our strategic customers. The Customer Success role includes responsibilities and activities such as on-boarding, support, troubleshooting, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc. None of this can be accomplished without a strong focus on technical capabilities.
Delighting customers is our highest priority. As trusted customer advocates, we’re also looking for individuals that are naturally empathetic to customer needs and wants. Each Customer Success Staff Engineer serves as a highly technical escalation point-of-contact and customer champion to drive success with various organizations like Engineering, Product Management, Support, etc.
Join our team to bring new ideas forward to drive success for our customers!
- Technical troubleshooting
- Own and drive highly technical requests and investigations within customer environments
- Directly deliver (both written and verbal) highly technical root cause investigation results
- Configure Rubrik products and ensure interoperability with existing network devices and systems
- Drive technical cases and escalations from beginning to end with Support and Engineering
- Manage Customer Success activities
- Product training for existing and new products/features
- Customer Success Management by owning and managing critical customer issues through to completion
- Drive customer advocacy within Rubrik
- Drive Customer Success outcomes
- Maintain and increase renewal rates
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardize interventions for each point in journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from best practices in industry
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem solving skills
- Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper documentation and closure of all issues
- Design, define, and document support processes including training and knowledge-base articles for customer and internal consumption
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years doing enterprise technical support in storage or backup verticals, including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, networking, and VMware administration
- Must have experience working with strategic customers and enterprises
- Must have outstanding problem solving skills
- Must have good technical knowledge of VMware, backup methodologies, and Linux
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) is a big plus
- Should be comfortable filing defect requests and working with Engineering to articulate problem scenarios for reproducing issues
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.