Spokeo is the industry leader in helping people research and reconnect with one another. Through its people search engine we expand possibilities. With already over 18 million people served monthly, Spokeo is on a rapid growth pattern with plans for expanding into the Law Enforcement Market.
We’re currently searching for an ambitious inside sales client executive who is ready to be a part of taking Spokeo to the next level of excellence within the Law Enforcement Market. You’ll partner with our sales and marketing teams to help increase sales velocity and ultimately revenue. While here, you’ll enjoy an exciting culture that values people and their contributions to our business.
We are not looking for someone who is average, but someone who is extraordinary. If you are a superstar, then you will fit right in and thrive here. Our goal is to help you become hugely successful while feeling part of a dynamic team. We fully intend to support candidates that are willing to put in the effort to grow the team’s business.
In this position, you will identify and outreach to high-level prospective clients. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with and call on prospects. You’ll need to be located near and willing to work at Spokeo Headquarters in Pasadena, CA.
Spokeo offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. If your values match ours and if you consider yourself a professional, productive, and optimistic self-starter, we encourage you to apply.
- Generate quotes and appointments by means of lead activity management.
- Market company’s solutions to potential customers.
- Work with the marketing section in order to discover opportunities from various leads, and possibly set appointments from those leads.
- Set up appointments.
- Track and maintain customer contact and their records.
- Relationship Development with customers and sales reps.
- Train on Technology & Cold Calling Techniques
- A strong communicator and a highly competitive teammate
- Driven by a strong sense of urgency
- A self-starter who is confident, and willing to take rejection
- Process oriented and organized with the ability to manage multiple, diverse projects
- Two years previous sales experience, preferably selling to government agencies
- CRM and Microsoft office experience
- Thorough knowledge of cold calling strategies
- A proven writing ability in conjunction with excellent presentation skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with salesforce.com is preferred