The proposed missions are varied and affect different sectors often at the crossroads of Sales, Marketing and IT. You will be immersed in the world of start-ups, particularly in the ecosystem of the FinTech (Financial Technology). The work will be carried out in a team and under the direct supervision of COO of Kantox.
- Market research: research into new segments, new types of customers or key sectors for the product developed by Kantox etc.
- Establishment of a framework for product developments expansion and coordination of teams taking part in the projects.
- Create case studies and simulations for clients and prospects, help analyse companies’FX risk profiles, create cash flow forecasts, develop FX management strategies
- Search for new communication channels for Kantox.
- Preparation of various events (exhibitions and conferences) which Kantox attend.
- Business Development (close proximity to the sales team).
- Top-tier Engineering school, Business school or University.
- Previous experience ideally working for a startup; if not, consulting or finance.
- Motivated, thorough, autonomous and strong spirit of initiative.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a MUST, any additional European language is a plus.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Career opportunities after finishing the internship period.
- Compensation: according to the candidate's profile.
- Internships lasts 6 to 12 months in a full time basis.
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Kantox.