Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Mobile Test Engineer who is comfortable with working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you’ll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You’ll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
There is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.
Requirements Good understanding of Agile, ideally will have worked in product-driven environment Ability to articulate requirements with the attention to detail and authoring an approach and communicating it in a clear, accurate and consistent manner Ability to plan and monitor Team members combining with interpersonal and facilitation skills, demonstrating confident, effective, and clear communications at all levels Collaborative with various stakeholders and the ability to motivate, gain commitments and hold stakeholders accountable Certify/assess the quality and accuracy of test execution and have a positive impact on the of delivery Prioritisation of defects and provide gap analysis with the ability to resolve problems of complexity using structured techniques Create and produce progress reports Assist with testing mobile and web applications. Testing Android and IOS Proven experience in SQL Experienced with API testing using Postman. Experience of testing client server setups Enthusiastic, Faster Learner, self-starter, impressionable, creative, able to think outside the box and have a good/open personality. Required experience: Agile delivery Experience of static testing, test analysis and test design Experience of coordinating and monitoring the success of Remote Teams Excellent planning and organisation techniques Experience of interpreting and consolidating the large volumes of data into clear reports for action to be taken Experience of providing reports and dashboards identifying characteristics of defects including Metrics and Route Cause Analysis Experience of testing client server set ups Experience working in global companies
- Our company vision is to provide the best software testing teams in the world. We hire outstanding people we know we can trust to demonstrate our values and contribute to the company goals
- The chance to create change is one of our key drivers. Our expertise in different technologies and business solutions give you plenty of opportunities to use your skills to develop creative solutions
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our Qualitester’s are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within!