Snowflake’s mission is to enable every organization to be data-driven with instant elasticity, secure data sharing and per-second pricing, across multiple clouds. Snowflake combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
We are looking for a dynamic Technical Recruiting Sourcer to join our People team in San Mateo, CA. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is going to write history, we'd like to talk with you.
As a Technical Recruiting Sourcer at Snowflake, you will:
- Partner with engineering and product leaders to thoroughly understand technical positions and recruiting needs
- Work with the Head of Recruiting to develop innovative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for a multitude of engineering and product roles
- Utilize Google, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Quora, and other sites to perform boolean searches
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Create and compose compelling email campaigns that highlight the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture at Snowflake
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates and set the tone for the interview process
- Conduct phone interviews with product and engineering candidates, and record detailed summaries of your conversations
- Serve as the company’s cultural gatekeeper, and ensure the preservation of Snowflake’s core values
- Meticulously track and maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines for each engineering and product role
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on top-of-the-funnel metrics; including email campaign performance, and open, response, and interest rates
Our ideal Technical Recruiting Sourcer will have:
- High level of comfort performing boolean searches
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Quora, etc.
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date in real-time
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably with Lever
- Proficiency with Google Docs and Sheets
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, with an incredibly coachable personality -- you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft and are receptive to feedback
- Previous experience working directly with engineers and product managers, and technical proficiency
- High level of emotional intelligence and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills -- speaking at executive level, both internally and externally, comes with ease
- Candidates must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.net. Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.