We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to help Sitetracker continuously create and deliver against our ABM/ABS plans. Starting with a great baseline of pre-existing materials and insights, this person will help us to continue to write and produce engaging pieces of content to fuel our programs across multiple channels for multiple teams.
This person must be a strong communicator, an excellent writer, lover of learning, have a knack and love for writing with a purpose. They will need to be interested in and keen to help us continue to make a big impact in transformative industries like telecommunications, utilities, smart cities, and alternative energy.
Ideally, this person is a technically savvy wordsmith who is collaborative and analytical whilst being empathetic and driven. Warning: this role requires a high level of creativity, strong attention to detail, and excellent project management skills, if that is you please apply!
The Skill Set:
- A love for writing with a purpose.
- Professorial grade grammar skills.
- Proven track record and demonstrable sense of ownership for bringing ABM content led programs to life.
- From ideation to inception, through to execution and post-go-live analysis - including quantifiable success metrics.
- Excellent problem solving skills, comfortable operating in ambiguity and blazing new paths
- Work cross-functionally with other marketers, internal stakeholders, customers and others like media, etc.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Report and measure program efficacy and drive optimizations to be constantly establishing Sitetracker as a thought leader.
- Excited to work with folks in the telecom industry primarily, and to build up the Sitetracker content repository further with a goal to convert readers to customers.
- Experience using tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Drift, Engagio and Demandbase, or Google Analytics.
- A track record of successfully creating content across multiple channels. From blogs, guides, email, social media, and whitepapers to datasheets.
- Keen to embody Sitetracker’s values, including “pursue relentlessly” in order to deliver high-quality impactful content on-time.
- Comfortable engaging with and selling to internal stakeholders and willing to present to groups ranging from small teams to potentially the entire company at all-hands meetings.
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Have a firm understanding of our buyer personas and challenges.
- Be developing and implementing targeted account based strategies to support our Enterprise sales cycles in the USA.
- Work with leadership to create quarterly marketing plans, targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos as well as accelerate existing opportunities.
- Be rallying internal stakeholders and third parties to action in order to support your plans and optimization efforts.
- Be ready with an executable plan including timelines and an itemized list of materials that will be required for you to be successful in moving prospects down our buyers funnel.
- Have a defined reporting framework that tracks content usage, engagement, and success from dissemination to conversion.
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Be a champion of the Sitetracker brand and engaging with partners and customers frequently to satiate your need to understand our buyers.
- Working globally to roll out your successful programs in the USA to EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
- Be aligned with leadership and other stakeholders within Sitetracker to ensure that funnel conversion goals are being met through our strategies and tactics.
- Have a clearly defined follow on 6-month activity and content rollout calendar.
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Be the true owner of our brand voice and ensure it is consistently applied across all channels.
- Have proven the value of content to Sitetracker through repeatable programs and quantifiable results.
- Manage and refresh an ever-growing list of content and resources to ensure higher rankings in SEO and faster sales cycles.
- Be working towards being an industry-recognized subject matter expert on the impacts of content on sales cycles.
Sitetracker was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco
, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.