Help define and amplify the Stripe story with strategic customers
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
Stripe is building for the long-term, and as an early member of the Stripe team, you’ll be a core part of helping share the Stripe vision through scaling the account based marketing (ABM) field program in the Americas.
As the ABM field marketing lead, you’ll be on the ground floor working with AEs, sales leadership, product teams, and executive sponsors to build account plans for priority customers. You’ll plan and execute marketing activations to engage accounts to learn more about the benefits of a Stripe partnership, accelerating our pipeline and helping win the next generation of lighthouse Stripe users. This is a new role at Stripe, and we’ll be empowering the leader to build the program vision, establishing what exceptional ABM looks like for the Americas marketing team.
Design the Americas high-touch field marketing program. You will create a program that tailors personalized marketing activations to high priority accounts. You’ll help define what a “priority account” is, who are the personas we should focus on, what industries and segments we should prioritize, and build a set of playbooks that sales can execute to grow the account. We do not expect you to execute on scaled ABM, keeping you laser focused on building the ABM program only for lighthouse accounts
Develop data-driven campaigns: As part of our ABM campaigns, you’ll leverage prosperity-to-buy insights to successfully engage contacts at target accounts; and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities and pipeline
Scale the program: You’ll create the roadmap to scale our ABM efforts, looking at process improvements, involving agency resources, and implementing technical solutions so we can amplify our impact
Build a trusted relationship with sales. You’ll serve as a primary contact and partner to our global and strategic sales teams, providing guidance on account strategy and marketing campaigns that can help our sellers
Partner across the marketing org: You’ll partner with fellow marketers on the field team, in executive programs, in PMM, and demand generation to run a cohesive marketing strategy for our top accounts
Share customer feedback with sales and product teams: You’ll become an expert in the needs of customers and the expectations across the industry, documenting feedback that will influence product strategy and sales priorities
We’re looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- 8+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B scenarios
- Experience in high-touch ABM programs and familiarity with technology solutions to help scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You enjoy the opportunity to speak with customers and present content
- Efficient project management experience. You have a strong track record of driving simultaneous projects and multiple initiatives
- A clear appreciation of the different audiences Stripe speaks to, and how to tailor messaging for each one
- High energy and infectiously optimistic attitude. Works well under pressure, meets tight deadlines, and doesn’t get phased by rapidly changing environments
- Strong empathy towards others with the ability to create and nurture relationships across multiple teams
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.