Who we are
We are a digital service design and development agency with ambitious growth plans. We’ve been helping the government, charities, corporations, and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009. We like to do work that has a positive impact on society, and many of our projects have a social-good aspect to them.
Flexible and remote working
From the very beginning, we established effective remote-working practices. It provides a better work-life balance and gives our people more autonomy. It opens up opportunities for people who otherwise would not be able to work with us and helps us do our bit in preserving the environment.
We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for either a full-time or part-time Account-Based Marketing Manager to help us achieve them. We are looking for someone who has experience in digital product agency or similar professional services organisation.
Our business thrives from quality relationships we build with our clients. We need an Account-Based Marketing Manager to develop and manage these relationships to generate demand - from pre-awareness to sales-qualified leads. You’ll be as comfortable managing lead generation campaigns as you are networking at bespoke client events. Alongside fantastic interpersonal skills, you’re driven by astute data analysis and management, and deep client insight to devise innovative strategies to fill the sales pipeline with highly-qualified leads.
You will be working alongside our Content Marketing Manager and reporting to the MD to:
- Contribute to the account-based marketing strategy and plan.
- Own and nurture prospect and client relationships with the ability to: build rapport quickly, use research to develop deep client insights, create personalised communication using digital channels (email and LinkedIn) and be willing to pick up the phone to communicate directly with prospects (when appropriate).
- Initiate and execute lead generation campaigns to generate short to medium-term sales-qualified leads (at least up to proposal stage).
- Create an account-based marketing strategy and implement ABM activities to generate new business.
- Together with the Content Marketing Manager plan a schedule of events to enable lead generation activities.
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager to create content that supports lead generation campaigns.
- Build, manage and analyse the contact database for opportunities.
- Set measurable KPIs & report on progress.
Ideally, you will also be comfortable:
- Managing bids and proposals.
- Organising events.
- Outbound tactics including phone-calling (when appropriate).
- Identifying, managing and developing partnerships.
You would love this role if you are:
- Experienced in professional service account-based marketing - with experience in a digital product agency, UX consultancy, IT/software consultancy, management consultancy or similar environment.
- Proactive in your communication style and able to build rapport quickly.
- Adaptable, able to work with different people and be flexible.
- Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Able to think strategically and be hands-on to execute a plan.
- Results-orientated, organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Used to working in a remote setting.
- Used to working independently.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
- User-focused - we strive to provide an excellent experience for the end-users, our clients and teammates.
- Committed to quality - whether it is award-winning designs, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task focused - for us, it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Flexible - we are not fazed by changing priorities or requirements and are comfortable with a level of uncertainty.
- Positive - we are curious and love finding solutions to challenges and obstacles.
- Honest - we value sincerity and openness; trust is at the core of our relationships with clients and team members.
- Supportive - we are always looking for opportunities to help our fellow team members and clients.
What do we offer in return?
- Opportunity to work mostly remotely (unless you prefer to be office based).
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off (+ bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Competitive salary depending on relevant experience and working arrangements.
Are you interested? Please apply via our website with CV with a cover letter; we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.