Yellowbrick Data is a rapidly growing Enterprise Data Warehouse start-up headquartered in Palo Alto, CA (near the California Avenue Caltrain station) with offices also in London, United Kingdom and Salt Lake City, UT. We’ve been growing over 3x year-on-year and our technology is used by the world’s largest insurers, credit card companies, telco’s, healthcare and marketers. Our customers love our product: Most are repeat buyers, and in many cases, we’ve become the new standard for analytics and data warehousing in their respective enterprises. Yellowbrick is well funded having raised $173m from top-tier venture firms
The Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new leads within top, target accounts as define by Yellowbrick. The manager plays a critical, central role in coordinating demand generation activities between Marketing, Business Development, Development Reps, and Field Sales, helping design integrated Sales & Marketing plays designed to reach the right contacts with the right messages at the right times. The manager must be skilled in creating multi-touch, multi-channel, multi-dimensional programs. The manager must also be experienced in inbound and outbound tactics, digital marketing, and events marketing and understand how to work in a cross-departmental and collaborative way to design and execute programs.
The manager must also be extremely highly motivated and outcomes-driven, with a passion for creating and driving measurable outcomes.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Develop and implement jointly with sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Proactively engage with the all sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Work with and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Deploy marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- marketing plays in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Experience with ABM software, i.e. Engagio, Demandbase, and Sendoso.
Yellowbrick Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
To all recruitment agencies: Yellowbrick Data does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Yellowbrick Data employees or any other organization location. Yellowbrick Data is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.