Smartcar is on a mission to simplify how people securely connect their favorite apps and services to their cars. We build developer-friendly vehicle APIs so businesses can use a single integration to make their products available to cars across brands.
Founded in 2015, Smartcar has raised $36M from Andreessen Horowitz, New Enterprise Associates, and Energize Ventures. We are now the leading developer platform for mobility businesses across America, Canada, and Europe, serving amazing customers like British Petroleum (BP), Turo, NRG, and more.
Innovative mobility companies use our API platform to manage EV charging schedules, verify mileage, issue digital car keys, monitor fleets, and much more.
As Smartcar’s first Account Based Marketing (ABM) specialist, you will develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns for our key accounts and categories. This is a key role in our marketing team, helping to fuel new sales and accelerate existing pipeline. You will work closely with the sales team to identify and prioritize key accounts, develop personalized marketing strategies, and track and measure campaign performance. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating successful account based or category driven marketing for B2B SaaS or PaaS.
This role is remote within the United States. We’d love for you to join us!
- Conduct research and analysis of key accounts to develop ABM strategy and implement data-driven initiatives
- Develop personalized marketing strategies for key accounts and segments
- Execute targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, ads, social, direct mail, and more
- Track and measure campaign performance and adjust strategies as needed
- Collaborate with the sales team to align marketing efforts with sales goals
- Own end-to-end project management for account-based initiatives
- Build an ABM playbook to document processes and best practices
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on account based marketing, category marketing, or industry marketing
- Experience with marketing automation, paid acquisition, lead sourcing, and prospecting
- Creative thinker with excellent written communication skills and a passion for eye-catching design
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: $100,000 - $145,000
- Remote work within the U.S.
- Health, Dental and Vision covered at 90% for all plans and 80% coverage for dependents, which amounts to approximately $11,000 a year
- 401K matching at 4%
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness stipend of $50 a month
- Cell phone and Internet stipend of $50 a month
- $300 yearly learning and development stipend
- $350 work-from-home stipend
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave with a 1-week half day ramp back time and a 5 week Freshly subscription
- 10 days of paid bereavement leave
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role
Recruiter For This Role
Smartcar is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to reach out, in confidence, to email@example.com with how we can help make your interview process as comfortable as possible and how we can provide reasonable accommodations.