As a member of the Operations team, the Account Coordinator is an entry level function and will be part of a team responsible for the set-up, optimization, performance and general stewardship of advertising campaigns. The Account Coordinator will primarily be responsible for trafficking ad campaigns, reporting on key client metrics, executing screenshots and assisting with other support activities.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for achieving the following outcomes within the first year:
Basics & Cultivation of Accounts
Within 1 month of hire: successfully complete formal onboarding program.
Within 3 months of hire: demonstrate ability to manage basic tasks within allotted timeline.
Within 6 months of hire: demonstrate full autonomy on basic tasks.
Within 9 months of hire: establish area(s) of expertise and project management efficiency programs and processes within that area.
Within 1 year of hire: represent Teads externally at agency, client and trading desk meetings.
The ultimate aim of the Account Coordinator is to achieve the outcomes listed above. In order to achieve those outcomes, we imagine that the Account Coordinator will spend their time in the following ways:
Activation and Delivery
- Trafficking advertising initiatives with accuracy and within service level agreement timelines.
- Analyze performance data to highlight key trends.
- Execute screenshots and demos for customers.
- Manage projects based on current business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Has a proven track record of exceptional time management – effectively plans long-term and big picture projects, while maintaining day-to-day effectiveness.
- Continually promotes and achieves high standards of quality at work, applies attention to detail to execution and constantly looks for problems to solve and ways to improve.
- Has a track-record of meeting (or surpassing) ambitious goals in a fast-paced, competitive environment over a sustained period of time.
- Demonstrates comfort engaging with strategic clients, is an avid problem solver, proactive and a creative thinker.
- Has some understanding of the intricacies of tactical systems and processes (e.g., third party ad servers, verification vendor platforms, DSPs, Salesforce, etc.)
- Cultivates and maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes a collaborative approach to their work; understands the limitations of their own perspective and works hard to understand the interests/perspectives of others.
- Team player.
===== About Teads =====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.