NUVI is looking for a dynamic results oriented Account Development Manager to generate and qualify potential accounts and create viable high-quality sales opportunities. This position will hold both Business Development Representatives (BDR) and Sales Development Representatives (SDR).
What you’ll do
- Support sales efforts by targeting and penetrating current and potential accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills. In addition, candidate would work to qualify inbound calls, chats, and emails to build quality sales pipeline.
- Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard processes are followed during opportunity qualification, standard Q&A is utilized and opportunity tracking/ distribution rules are followed.
- Work with sales leadership to identify qualification improvements and ensure only qualified leads are passed.
- Assist customers in understanding NUVI enterprise solutions, configuration, environment and how they fit within their current infrastructure and business processes.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues.
- Process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Comfortable talking with prospects (internal/external) customers building relationships and monetizing them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Exceed expectations while aiding the entire organization to do the same.
What you need to succeed
- 1+ years prior account development or inside sales experience, preferably within software.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or applicable work experience required.
- Ability to build strong working relationship with the Sales and Marketing team.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with prospects delivering qualified sales opportunities for the NUVI Sales Team.
- Deep understanding and ability to communicate NUVI solutions to customers both at a business and technical level.
- Attention to details, ability to keep Salesforce.com up to-date with lead/opportunity notes, qualification status/tracking, correct marketing event codes with the ability to track success.
- Adhere to and enforce lead/opportunity distribution processes, policies and procedures.
- Build team brand and personal brand by achieving top internal and external customer service
- Meet or exceed monthly pipeline contribution and qualified opportunity targets.
- 25 total paid days off/holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance
- Base + Commission = OTE of 70-75K