4 billion people do not have a physical address, costing businesses around the world $200bn a year.
OkHi is a digital addressing network solving this problem, enabling 4 billion people to “be included”.
Imagine a world where anyone can use their OkHi address to access reliable services and identify themselves easily.
We need you!
OkHi is solving a global problem and we’re growing fast. This combination creates an exciting opportunity for an Account Director to drive how we make our customers happy and successful.
We’re a passionate, international team committed to our purpose. Launching game-changing partnerships with international businesses, taking us to new markets like Nigeria, we need exceptional account management.
Making OkHi one of Africa’s leading startups in account management, managing multiple high value customers, and eventually building out a team to scale with the business, your expertise are critical to our success.
- Experienced and skilled with 7+ years experience in account management, including extensive experience in SaaS/technology solutions.
- Proactive and dynamic, able to read between the lines with customers and think outside-the-box to positively impact their business.
- Emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally, and approach conflict with sensitivity and diplomacy.
- An exceptional communicator (written and verbal) with a clear ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations.
- Confident and accomplished, able to lead OkHi’s account management strategy to make us best practice.
- A competent multi-tasker able to prioritise multiple responsibilities, balancing customer deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Energised by challenges with resilience and a positive mindset to handle the challenges of startup life and working in small dynamic teams.
- Happy operating solo and collaboratively ensuring everyone's time is as valuable as it can be.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for OkHi’s global partnerships and accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
- Oversee all customer accounts with a view to eventually hiring in your own team to scale with the business.
- Build-out and own OkHi’s account management process to ensure our customers derive maximum value from our services, while we constantly measure and learn.
- Create an efficient reporting process to deliver regular updates on customer status, results and red flags so we are proactive in our support.
- Operate across internal teams to drive customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout the campaigns.
- Establish our CRM process by identifying the best tool, onboarding the company and leading by example in managing accounts and relationships.
- Constantly review and improve our billing and invoicing practices so we stay on top of our cash flow.
- Optimise our customer support culture by ensuring we maintain exceptional customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight.
- Purpose driven and passionate about having a big impact on the world, enabling people to “be included”
- An international company attempting to create the best company to work for in Africa
- An open and inclusive working environment with a culture that encourages innovation, experimentation, willingness to fail and collaboration
- Guided by values which support us in our daily decisions across all aspects of the business
- Motivated by your growth, working with the team to provide resources and support that will accelerate your professional and personal growth
- Excited to meet diverse, multi talented and engaged people to help us on our journey
- Backed by world class investors including the co-founder of AirBnb Nate Blecharczyk, ex-CFO of Google Patrick Pichette and iNovia
Is this you?
Thank you for your interest in OkHi. We look forward to receiving your application.
Galen, OkHi Commercial Director