Job Title: Account Director
Reporting to: US General Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Liberis is transforming business finance for good.
Our unique embedded finance platform allows partners like Worldpay, Global Payments, First Data and Nets to offer a white labelled, pre-approved customer journey. And powerful customer data combined with Liberis’ technology and expertise empowers small businesses with personalised access to fair and flexible finance.
Since inception we’re proud to have helped over 16,000 small businesses across the globe, providing them with over $700m in funding and supporting 82,000 jobs.
We are now looking for a key Account Director to support our continued growth. You will help create and exceed Liberis partner development plans, ensuring an effective & healthy relationship and maintaining customer satisfaction with key partners.
- Have a CEO mindset, be constantly managing the relationship as a business covering all facets required to make it work successfully
- Project manage all workstreams including communication and troubleshooting, reporting and resourcing, business case and priorities
- Utilize industry expertise and business acumen to understand a customer's motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and objectives, and desired business outcomes
- Engage key partner stakeholders, especially senior level, using a customer first, consultative approach that positions Liberis and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor relationship
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our value with the goal of generating significant success and business value for our partners and Liberis.
- Constantly identify ways to improve the strategic importance of Liberis to our partners’ business.
- Develop and manage the delivery of an agreed plan for key partners. Forecast accurately and timely.
- Lead Business Reviews with Senior Stakeholders Monthly/Quarterly/Annually
- Be a recognized role model for collaboration, leadership and overall business results.
Preferred Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- You enjoy and are part of the Payments & Lending Industry in the US. With 10+ years of consulting, project management and key customer/partner management experience, with a proven record of consistently exceeding goals.
- Technology & finance literate and comfortable with data driven strategies and proven experience in scaling a product or service, particularly complex multi-level services and API focused integrations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain Senior relationships where you are recognized as a trusted advisor
- Experience growing accounts with large and complex environments, matrixed, ambiguous and bureaucratic environments
- Highly collaborative and excels in a complex, matrixed environment
- Team player, enjoys helping others win, natural leader with strong interpersonal skills and genuine care for others
- Has a beginner’s mind, willingness and humility to learn & highly adaptable, great listener and hands-on execution.
- Able to roll-up sleeves and find solutions to problems, a doer who executes and is a personal contributor
What we offer in return
- Being part of a new entrant to the market with a mission to provide a convenient access to good-value working capital for SMBs
- A dynamic and fun working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits