MediaMonks Singapore is looking for a business-savvy Account Manager to make perpetual production magic happen in Southeast Asia. In this position, you’ll set up, steward and scale our partnerships and projects across the APAC region. By doing so, you’ll play a key role in building our position as one of the top creative production partners in Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
- As an Account Monk at the most awesome creative production company on the planet, you'll be a key point of contact for new and existing clients.
- As the commercial lead of our production teams, you’ll work with a fast-growing group of Monks to set up, steward and scale production partnerships with A-list clients.
- You work closely with our existing clients to land and nail new briefs, servicing and scaling existing relationships.
- You’re responsible for managing our businesses relationships from the first bid to the final delivery.
- Co-authoring treatments and proposals, you’ll be a driving force in turning RFPs into real projects, liaising between our clients and teams the whole way through.
- You’ll help shape the final production, ensuring our proposals meet the client’s brief and business objectives above anything else.
- The work you help engage will be wide and diverse, ranging from big website builds, and global rich media campaigns to mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films, installations and more.
- You work as a strategic partner who understands a client’s brand and business, actively identifying new opportunities to better service their needs.
- You’ll help grow strategic business relationships, looking after business planning and development to hit targets and KPIs.
- You keep your finger on the pulse of the industry by following account movements, agency reviews and attending events in an an effort to boost our growth and reputation.
Become our Big Business Monk
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part a truly global company working as one office across 12 locations with 900 Monks and counting. If you’re up for a challenge in an international environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this senior-level role, we’re looking for a seasoned business developer who can manage big accounts and understands the objectives of leadings brands and businesses.
- Ideally, you have about 5 years of client-facing experience in digital advertising or creative production and understand what it takes to make digital projects come about.
- In addition to knowing your ones and zeros, you have proven experience producing six- to seven-figure projects for leading agencies and brands.
- You’re experienced in creating presentation decks and can propose solutions from both a basic technical perspective and a strong commercial one.
- You have a keen understanding of brands’ business objectives and can quickly grasp their challenges and opportunities, identifying exactly what needs to be achieved from the get-go.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- With the backing of our in-house experts, you should be confident in advising A-list clients on digital advertising and creative production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- You geek out when it comes to new technologies because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to help scope projects and propose target-driving quotes and timings.
- With strong presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- Last but not least, you’re a joy to work with; you’re great with clients and coworkers alike and know how inspire teams to go the extra mile.