Rokt is a marketing technology company whose core mission is to make the e-commerce transaction smarter by optimizing the checkout for each individual across products, UX and campaigns. Rokt's product solutions include Rokt Commerce that helps brands get smarter in the transaction, Rokt Acquire that helps marketers acquire customers in the Transaction Moment and Rokt CalReply that helps brands drive timely action through their calendar.
Founded in Sydney in 2012, our team now includes 180+ “Rokt’stars”around the world with operations in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Japan. With an annual revenue run rate of $100m+ & a vibrant company culture Rokt was recently named one of Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Companies in North America and [ADD OTHER AWARDS]. Our culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do your best work. To date, Rokt has raised USD$34million in funding from major investors including Moelis Australia, Time Inc, John Ho, Lachlan Murdoch, Greg Roebuck and Square Peg Capital.
This role will work to cultivate relationships with the key decision makers and influencers at the strategic partner and lead the delivery of sustainable short to long-term revenue growth through expanding existing relationships and creating new ones throughout these organizations.
The role will manage a small team to drive best practice account management to all clients. They will also combine their management experience with the Rokt Values to become an effective leader within the Rokt organization.
The ideal candidate has a digital marketing mentality to map and understand an account and what drives value for the client. The individual should be an execution-focused team player that displays maturity, commands trust and inspires confidence; with excellent people and technical skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, competitive environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
This role will report to the SVP, Customer Success.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Revenue growth and retention rates of our key partners and advertisers
- Developing deeper and a stickier level of relationships with all key stakeholders
- Create and implement strategic global key account growth plans
- Mastering the functionality of the Rokt platform, and utilizing the insights and data to optimize campaigns across your portfolio to deliver on individual and client KPIs
- Delivering and managing best practice campaign management
- Driving growth in ARPC (average revenue per customer) across all new and existing customers to the ROKT platform through up-sell
- Optimising usage and expertise of all existing tools across team of account managers
- Mastering the functionality of the Rokt platform, and utilising the insights and data to optimise campaigns across your portfolio to deliver on individual and client KPIs
- Work alongside our sales team to uncover marketing goals and identify relevant Rokt Solutions for leading Global, Regional and National businesses
- Create and manage an effective team relationship between all relevant stakeholders
- Monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting and account plans
This is a hands on role in an exciting, fast paced environment.
- 5-10 years relevant digital media, marketing or digital sales experience
- Management: 2-3 years leading the development of campaign management teams
- Digital Marketing: Digital media and emerging marketing/ad tech subject matter expertise/understanding
- Platform master: Ability to master a new platform, optimize campaigns, analyze insights, and deliver results to clients
- Entrepreneurship, Sense of Urgency: Candidate will possess a high-energy level which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions.
- Work ethic: Candidate can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. The successful candidate will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
- Communicative: Keeps clients and colleagues in the company informed and up to date on his/her priorities, current tasks and work completed.
- Image and presence: Candidate will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, he or she must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally.
- Accountability: Candidate should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives.
- Problem solver: Candidate should be a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Customer Orientation: Candidate will demonstrate passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. Champions the product and the customer's needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related task.
- Degree or relevant experience with demonstrable results
- Bias to speed yet detail-oriented
- Can-do attitude and a fun personality
- An interest and understanding of digital media and technology
- Understanding of core online and digital technologies
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Online CRM tools (E.g. Salesforce/Hubspot) and analytics software such as Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Working for Rokt has many perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance, means employees bring their own computer or expense a new one
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events three times a year (one global, two regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan via Slavic
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
- Cellular phone usage allowance